This assignment is a formal paper. This includes: APA format, title page, headings, literature review, proper citation per APA, logical sequence, conclusions, clarity, understanding of the topic, and reference list. The paper should be 3-5 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page. The paper must demonstrate independent ideas and conclusions. At a minimum, the following topics must be well articulated in the paper. Remember that discussion of each topic requires citations that are current (less than 5 years old) and relevant. Please refer to the grading rubric for how your paper will be graded.
- Explain how multidisciplinary collaboration can affect clinical decision making.
- Discuss how collaboration can lead to improved patient outcomes.
- Discuss how lack of collaboration can lead to poor patient outcomes.
- Identify three barriers to professional collaboration among healthcare professionals and patients?
- What are the five best ways to promote professional collaboration in pediatric primary care?
- How can the nurse practitioner encourage and support collaboration among the patient, family, caregivers, and healthcare professionals?
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric
- Grading rubric downloaded
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post colloration paper affecting decision makinf appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.