With the attached article please answer the following questions
- Identify the instrument or instruments used to quantify the data, the level of measurement for each instrument, and the statistics used to analyze the data.
- Identify and describe the constructs, variables, and operational definitions included in the research. Do not just list terms. Include a description of how the researcher defined these.
- Describe the cognitive tool used to interpret the data. Possibilities include deductive logic, inductive reasoning, scientific method, or critical thinking.
- Discuss the usefulness of the operational definitions for the constructs in this study. How could they have been defined differently? Were the operational definitions sufficient to allow the researcher to answer the research question? Make sure to justify your answer.
- Explain the importance of operational definitions to scientific merit.
work contract lens.pdf