Answer each discussion question pertaining to psychology wch question should hae minimum of 175 words each wirh references.
1.Ethical Issues in Disclosure of Test Data : Describe the effect of ethical and cultural issues on clinical or counseling assessment.
2. Please discuss the difference between Ethics and Law. Describe a situation that demonstrates each of these issues as they relate to the field of Psychological Testing.
3. Explain the use of Neuropsychological Assessments.
4. Cultural understanding; Healthcare staff need to be trained on how the age of each patient can impact adult assessment and care. Culture and language must be taken into account when treating adults.
Adults: Age-Specific Care. Films Media Group, 2008, fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?wID=18566&xtid=47445. Accessed 6 Mar. 2017.
5. Describe the effect of ethical and cultural issues on clinical or counseling assessment.
6.Explain the use of neuropsychological assessment instruments
7. Effects of Patient Occupation and Education Variables on the Choice of Neuropsychological Assessment Instruments
8. How do neuropsychological assessments provide information about impairment? How could this information be misused?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”