- You work for a organization that does not actively encourage its employees to participate in decision-making processes, and to assume responsibility and exercise initiative as appropriate. What would you say to convince the organisation’s management that they should actively encourage employees to assume responsibility and initiative? Write a transcript if what would you say. (100-150 words)
- Do you consider group decision-making to be valuable tool that will aid in encouraging employees to participate in decision-making processes, and to assume responsibility and exercise initiative? Explain (100-150 words)
- Define sustainability and ouline why organizations should develop workplace sustainability policies 75-100 words
- Research environmental management issues for the workplace and state why these issues should be taken into consideration when planning and managing an organisation’s operations 100-150 words
- What strategies can be used to capture and share information? List at least 6.
- Consider an organization that would benefit from capturing and accessing insights and experiences from business activities. Discuss the current situation and how knowledge management system can be implemented to meet the organisation’s needs 100-150 words
- An organization uses a knowledge wall. The wall contains a whiteboard, and employees use post-it notes to post information for other employees use
- Is this a knowledge management system?
- What are the main disadvantages to this system?
- What are the advantages?
Using the table, create a check sheet that could be used to record data or work team performance to aid the identification of further opportunities for improvement in the scenario. Give at least 4 examples of aids/tools that can be used to document the data from checklistWhy do graphs and charts provide a good representation of data?
Your organization has changed the way it accepts payments from customers/clients to make the process easier for clients/customers. What would you do to ensure that the organisation’s continuous improvement processes are communicated to all stakeholders? 75 – 100 words
Your organization has asked you to develop effective mentoring and coaching processes to ensure that individuals and teams are able to implement and support the organisation’s continuous improvement processes. What would you do to achieve this? Explain how you think coaching or mentoring can contribute to encouraging employees to participate in continuous improvement processes 100-150 words.
You have been asked to develop strategies to ensure that systems and processes are used to monitor operational progress and to identify ways in which planning and operations could be improved. In particular, your organization wants you to determine whether processes currently carried out by employees are as efficient as possible 100-150 words
You have determined that adjustments should be made in your work team. Changes need to be made to the way customer complaints are recorded and dealt with. How would you communicate the need for change to strategies to relevant stakeholders? Give examples.
Your organization has implemented changes to the way in which goods purchase to customers are delivered and the time within which they are delivered. They feedback you have had from customers suggests that they are more satisfied with their dealings with your organization and would be more likely to purchase goods from your organization in the future. Why is it important to establish processes that will inform employees of the outcomes of their continuous improvement efforts in this area? How could you communicate outcomes to employees? 100 -150 words
You have been asked to consider areas identifies for further improvement when undertaking future planning. What are some of the areas that organizations need to take into consideration when planning for future improvements? 75-100 words