(Just need short and sweet answers for the questions below.)
Search the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance Survey (BRFSS) link (www.cdc.gov/brfss) and select the Prevalence and Data Trends Database icon. Review the past two years available (e.g., 2018 & 2017), for the following categories: physical activity, cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, & obesity.
1. What is the prevalence for each topic in the U.S.?
2. How does California data compare to the national averages?
3. What do the trend data suggest, and how do you interpret those data?
4. Does the disease disproportionately affect different population subgroups differently (e.g., women versus men, children versus adults or older adults, different races or ethnicities)?
Do an internet search to determine the following and also input the website where you found your information.
Note: Try to find the most current values. Don’t just write down the first one that pops up in your search and make sure it is from a credible source.
5. What is the estimated economic cost for treating the each disease listed above in the U.S.?
6. What is the total economic cost of physical inactivity?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Effects of Physical Activity on Health first appeared on nursing writers.