Interview an entrepreneur.
You should ask questions that include the following:
- Describe your business
- How did you get started?
- Explain a typical work week (how do you manage your time)?
- What has been your biggest management challenge? How did you overcome it?
- What recommendations do you have for others specific to managing a business?
- A written summary of all the answers to your questions must be submitted as well as your conclusion/what you learned from the interview.
- Please also provide the name of the person you interviewed and the company that they own and/or manage. ( you can make up any company or name just make it like a small business )
- The expectation is that your submission is approximately one page in length using 12 size font. Your submission should also be free of grammar and punctuation errors.
- I highly recommend interviewing a personal connection such as a parent, family member or close friend if they are entrepreneurs.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post interview entrepreneur appeared first on Top Premier Essays.