I have started writing the paper, however I have an emergency family situation that I need to prioritize. The paper is due next Wednesday. Thank you so much!
The program model I have chosen is the MAP-IT model. I have attached my copy of my start to the paper.
Obtaining the funding and/or approval to develop a program is often dependent upon oneâ€s ability to clearly articulate each element of the proposed program. Proposing a health promotion program requires a well-thought-out plan that clearly identifies the health condition, target population, and anticipated activities.
Modules 2, 3, and 4 have covered the steps for planning and designing a health promotion program. For this Assignment, you will submit a proposal for the health promotion program you have been developing that meets a health need for a specific community.
12- to 15-page proposal (double- spaced, Times New Roman font):
Cover page should include:
- Project title
- Primary contact person, title
Sections of your proposal:
- Briefly describe the project relevance and need
- Describe how your project complements or adds to other similar initiatives.
2. Community Description
- Describe the target audience(s) for the project (e.g. health practitioners, policy-makers, underserved population).
- Provide list the geographic location(s) and sites/settings (e.g. hospital, community-based center, school, work setting) where the project activities will take place.
3. Needs Assessment
- Provide a summary of the mini-needs assessment conducted to determine a priority health issue for this community. The mini-needs assessment is to be based on available statistics and must focus on population needs, assets and capacities that affect your identified communityâ€s health.
4. Socio-ecological factors
- Provide a description of the primary socio-ecological factors related to the health issue.
- Identify and describe strategies used to identify your program stakeholders and build coalitions and partnerships.
- Identify and describe types of resources and community stakeholders. Indicate the name of the partners you will work with during the project. Describe the role and contribution of each partner.
6. Vision, mission, goals and objectives
- the program vision
- the program mission
- at least one program goal and
- at least two objectives
7. Theoretical framework
- Identify the theory or model used to guide development of the interventions and provide a rationale for your selection.
8. Intervention strategy
- Propose an appropriate population-based program intervention strategy based on your theoretical framework that targets one of the socio-ecological factors associated with this health condition and target population.
- Identify at least two specific program activities and explain how it would be used in the program.
- Explain how each activity is related to your theoretical framework.
10. Logic Model
- Develop a Logic Model for the program.
Support your work with specific citations from this moduleâ€s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources as appropriate. Refer to the Essential Guide to APA Stylefor Walden Students to ensure that your in-text citations and reference list are correct
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Mental Health Prevention for Military Adolescent first appeared on nursing writers.