3–4 Introduction paragraph paper (not including the cover page) about Waste Management, Inc.
The introduction should include the purpose and scope of Waste Management, Inc., including an overview of Waste Management, Inc. The overview should include the following:
History of the company through the lenses of people, planet, and profits
Commendable accomplishments and possible issues
Short- and long-term impacts due to lack of responsible behavior
Introduction: Summarize the history of this company through the lenses of people, planet, and profits. For example, what are some of the commendable accomplishments and some possible issues? Consider the short- and long-term impacts of the problems that have occurred due to a lack of responsible behavior.
Attach a (1–2) page paper outline of the Analysis of Issues of Waste Management, Inc.; the outline can contain bullet points or listed information, or short phrases (NOT ESSAY FORMAT)
Within the analysis of issues, address the following:
Analysis of Issues
For this section of the assessment, you will provide an outline of your analysis of Waste Management, Inc. corporate responsibility including people, planet, and profit.
A. Personnel (people):
1. Major stakeholders: List three to five major stakeholders.
2. Personnel relations: Identify two to three elements of personnel relations in the company information you have reviewed.
B. Environmental (planet):
1. Positive impact on the environment: Identify at least two positive impacts on the environment as a result of Waste Management, Inc.’s initiatives.
2. Demonstration of corporate irresponsibility or responsibility: Identify at least two situations you believe reflected responsible or irresponsible corporate action, or one of each.
3. Short- and long-term effects of the current environmental policies: As you review the environmental policies for Waste Management, Inc. what do you see as a short-term effect and a long-term effect?
C. Sound Business Practices (profit):
1. Stakeholders affected by company profits: Who are the stakeholders? How do stakeholders in general benefit from company profits?
Guidelines for Submission: Milestone One should follow these formatting guidelines: a 3–4 paragraph draft of the Introduction section, and a 1- to 2-page outline of the Analysis of Issues section, with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and citations in APA format.