Problem Solving: Popular Beliefs and Evidence
In this discussion forum, you will assess the validity of popular assumptions and beliefs about problem solving. Please note that your answers need be supported by scientific evidence. For your initial post, complete the steps below:
- Watch the video, Rory Sutherland: Sweat the Small Stuff, on how simplicity can benefit problem solving.
- Select one of the following topics:
- Laypersons and scientists alike often report that after having tried to solve a problem for an entire day, â€œsleeping on itâ€ led to a solution. Does sleep indeed promote problem solving?
- Laypersons and scientists alike often report that a solution to a problem may come to mind after having taken a break from thinking about the problem. Does incubation really work?
- Select a theoretical view/model of problem solving (e.g., Gestalt psychology, information processing approach, etc.). What is the evidence that supports it? What evidence, if any, does not fit the model?
- Are experts better at solving problems than non-experts? If so, what is responsible for expertsâ€ superior performance? Is their superiority general or limited to their field of expertise?
- Are there individual differences in problem-solving abilities? For instance, is working memoryâ€s capacity linked to oneâ€s ability to solve problems?
After you select a topic, access the Ashford University Library and Google Scholar and review the literature on problem solving. Then select a research article that answers the questions related to the selected topic. Finally, share the evidence you have uncovered and your critical examination of such evidence with the class. Your initial post must be a minimum of 300 words. Does not need to be double spaced or formatted and does not need title page.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post -Rory-Sutherland-Sweat-the-Small-Stuff-writing-homework-help appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.