Three concepts that fall under the social learning theory umbrella are reciprocal teaching, problem-based learning, and cognitive apprenticeships.
Read the complete requirements for this assignment, and then search for at least two scholarly research articles that address one of these concepts.
For this assignment, complete the following:
- Begin this assignment by summarizing one of the following social learning concepts in 2â€“3 well-written paragraphs:
- Reciprocal teaching.
- Problem-based learning.
- Cognitive apprenticeships.
- Describe a learning task in an educational or other organizational setting related to the social learning concept you chose.
- Find two research articles that examine the concept and area of learning you chose.
- Summarize the research findings in the articles you selected.
- Describe how they have been applied to the learning task you selected. For example, you might be interested in how peer-assisted learning strategies have been implemented in learning math or reading, or how cognitive apprenticeships have been used in teaching computer skills.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: A minimum of two current scholarly or professional resources.
- Length of paper: 3â€“4 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page or references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post social learning strategies appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.