***DUE IN 8-10 HOURS!
In Chapter 12, we talked about stress. Stress is a common phenomenon in healthcare.
Using the attached required reading, Write a complete 4-7 pages paper about stress in healthcare and the impact it can have on employees, organizational performance, the delivery of patient care, etc. In your paper address the following:
1. Define stress – when is it good and when is it bad?
2. Identify and describe the different kinds of stress that can occur.
3. What does the healthcare environment look like currently?
4. Why is stress more prevalent in healthcare? What impact can it have on an organization, employees, and patients?
5. Discuss why stress in a healthcare environment may be more of a pressing issue as compared to other industries (be sure to address factors, such as, professional hierarchy, personalities, ethnicity, gender, etc.).
6. What can administrators do to address employee stress? What can employees do to better manage stress? Describe if / how employee burnout (due to stress) is impacting the delivery of care.
7. Identify some best practices to alleviate the negative effects of stress in the workplace. How should managers behave so that employees experience less stress on the job? What strategies can the organization use so that the employees experience less stress on the job?
8. Write established theories to describe stress in a healthcare environment This write-up has to be supported by current facts and literature.
In presenting your work, include the following sections in your paper:
– Introduction (one-two paragraphs)
– Case Inquiries Addressed Introduction (body of paper; use sub-sections as you deem necessary)
– Review and Application of Theory (body of paper; use sub-sections as you deem necessary)
· You need to demonstrate a significant degree of knowledge regarding the theory you choose
· Support with theories that are appropriate for each case
· Recommend you review the existing literature to further explore that theory and how it has been applied
– Discussion (Tie the theory back to the case problem)
– Conclusion (one – three paragraphs)
– References (minimum 10 scholarly references cited in APA style)
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.